9 Simple Cleaning Tips for your Home
Cleaning services are in great demand. But do you know there are few easy tips that can help you clean.
Choose from the simple and natural solutions that work wonders to your home.
1. If you are sick of gummy residue of shop stickers, use Eucalyptus oil that effectively removes the leftover.
2. Draw a chalk line on the ground to stop ants making their way to your home. If you reside in a rainy part, re-draw the chalk line every time it rains.
3. Use a spray bottle filled with water to stop ash from flying while cleaning out a fireplace. It will envelop the ashes with a light mist.
4. Put few drops of an essential oil of your choice near the vent where the hot air is released. It will make your room smelling fresh after vacuuming.
5. Use a dab of foaming shaving cream to remove the wine spills from carpets.
6. Use damp rubber gloves for rubbing the furniture to remove cat and dog hair from it.
7. Add one tablespoon of cornstarch to one liter lukewarm water and wipe the glass windows using the water. Then dry it with a soft cloth or paper.
8. Use a vacuum cleaner attached with brush for cleaning the tops and creases of blinds.
9. Always use safe and organic cleaning material to avoid any harm to the articles at home.