Did You Know These Facts about Cleaning?
This blog aims at sharing some exciting pieces of information with you about cleaning.
- Cleaning your home for an hour may burn 100 calories. So, if you want to get rid of some extra body fat go ahead and set aside some time to clean your home.
- Most people love to clean their bathroom because that’s where they start their day. They believe if they begin their day from a dirty unhygienic place, then their day will not go as productive as they want because they will start their day from a place full of negative energy.
- If you want the best results from the antibacterial cleaner, then you should leave the cleaner on the surface for 30 to 60 seconds before cleaning the floor and any other surface that you intend on cleaning.
- The sinks in your kitchen need more cleanliness than your bathroom because they carry more germs than your bathroom.
- You should not use disinfectants to clean your refrigerator because the food in your fridge/freezer will absorb the odor.
- What do you do with the banana peel after eating a bananas? Obviously, you throw it away don’t you? Everybody does the same. But, banana peels can also be used as a cleaning agent. Banana peels can be used to polish silverware and ornaments. You can also use them to clean your leather shoes, bags, and other items.
- You can use ketchup for cleaning corroded brass. The ketchup can return the lost shine of the brass.
- A woman spends on an average 12, 896 hours in her life in cleaning, cleaning home, furniture, clothes… Contrarily, a man spends 6, 448 hours in cleaning.
- Most couples argue with each other for issues related to cleaning like what cleaning products should be used, how often they should clean the home and belongings, and who will clean the home.
For more such interesting stories, keep visiting our blog.
We are an expert janitorial services provider in Vancouver.